Military Vehicle Purchase Program
Active and Reserve US Military
US Military will be required to provide proof of their active service (Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), recent pay-stub, business card, etc.
As Active and Reserve US Military, you are entitled to exclusive new vehicle pricing with our Vehicle Purchase Program. And now we’ve changed VPP pricing to make it SIMPLER and EASIER to buy!
All new Nissan models, except: LEAF & GT-R
To qualify for this special US Military VPP program, participants must meet the following conditions:
- Active duty or Reserve and their dependents (spouse)
- US Military includes: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard
- Provide verifiable proof of military status
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Military Identification Card
- Other documentation which clearly reflects Military status
The VPP discount is compatible with all other applicable incentive programs. Eligible participants can take advantage of this program up to two times per year.
Discount is not compatible with any vehicle sold or leased to a fleet account.
What do you need to do:
- Visit InsideNissan.com
- Click on Active and Reserve US Military
- Enter your home address, email, phone, etc
- Obtain your Military VPP Claim ID
- Visit Harte Nissan or call 866-687-8971
- Provide printed copy of your VPP Claim ID
- Select your new Nissan
Required Documents at purchase:
- Valid Driver’s license or personal identification
- Copy of LES or documentation to verify Military status
- Copy of your printed VPP claim ID
- Proof of insurance